The mayor of UK capital city of London provided legal counsel for one Zacarias Moussaoui, who was convicted as one of the 9/11 terrorist conspirators. We have only one question: Why is this a non-issue with the British public?
Watch the video featuring Sadiq Khan defending a 9/11 terrorist here
“Sadiq Khan, name partner of Christian Khan, was a ‘consultant’ on the defence team of Zacharias Moussaoui and the only practising Muslim on the team.” – Source
Zacarias Mousassoui pleaded guilty to conspiring to kill citizens of the United States in the September 11th attack. He is serving six life sentences for his part this crime. Moussaoui also made it abundantly clear that he was an Islamic Jihadist and was a zealous member of Al Qaeda.
You can find all of the details of the disturbing case here: https://www.justice.gov/archives/ag/indictment-zacarias-moussaoui
The is a direct quote from Moussaoui:
“I am al Qaeda. I am a sworn enemy.”
This man did not hide his intent or his affiliations. By his own admission he was an enemy of the west, an Islamic terrorist who wanted to wage Jihad and force the world to submit to Islam.
Sadiq Khan provided legal council to this man, has links to various terror organisations, seems to minimize terrorism, and this doesn’t even register with the British public?
Some additional facts from Breitbart about the worrying connections of Sadiq Khan, highlighting other connections. This list is by no means comprehensive:
- A letter to the Guardian in the wake of the 7/7 terrorist bombings on London, blaming terrorism on British Government policy;
- His legal defence of Zacarias Moussaoui, a 9/11 terrorist who confessed to being a member of Al Qaeda;
- His chapter in a book, entitled ‘Actions Against the Police’ which advises on how to bring charges against the police for “racism”. This is the same police force that Mr. Khan as London mayor would exercise authority over;
- His defence of Islamist extremist Azzam Tamimi. When Dr. Tamimi told a crowd that the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammed would “cause the world to tremble” and predicted “Fire… throughout the world if they don’t stop”, Mr. Khan, who shared a platform with him, dismissed the threats as “flowery language”;
- His platform-sharing with Suliman Gani, a south London imam who has urged female subservience to men, and called for the founding of an Islamic state.
It must be racist in the UK to not want an Islamist who provided legal counsel for a convicted 9/11 terrorist. The reaction to anyone who points out Khans links to terror seems to be; “what are you, racist?”
I wonder what Londoners from the past would think of this quote from the London mayor:
“[Terror attacks are] part and parcel of living in a major city” – Sadiq Khan